W. Richard Marz
Interim Chief Executive Officer, President
- Executive Vice President, Worldwide Strategic Marketing of LSI Logic Corporation from 2003 to 2006.
- Executive Vice President, Communications and ASIC Technology of LSI Logic Corporation from 2002 to 2003.
- Executive Vice President, Geographic Markets, LSI Logic from 1995 to 2003.
- Vice President Sales & Marketing, The Americas, Advanced Micro Devices from 1985 to 1995.
Vice President, Global Human Resources
- Chief Human Resources Officer, Vice President – Crain Communications Inc. from 2012 to 2014.
- Senior Vice President, Human Resources – Market Strategies International from 2006 to 2012.
- Vice President, Human Resources – Entertainment Publications (Division of IAC/Interactive Corporation) from 1999 to 2003.
- Additional HR leadership roles at Tenneco Automotive and General Mills.
Education and Certifications:
- Master of Labor and Industrial Relations (MLIR) from Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts and Sciences from Michigan State University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Perceptron EMEA from 2003 to 2008.Various positions in project management, application engineering, product management and marketing for Perceptron EMEA spanning over 10 years.
- Director in family owned automotive retail group from 1987 to 1989.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Management Science from the University of Kent at Caterbury, UK in collaboration with the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
JP La Forest
Vice President & Managing Director of Asia
- Director – Business Engagement Center & Manager, Business Development – MMPEI – University of Michigan from 2009 to 2011.
- Acting Country Manager – Tenneco Korea from 2006 to 2008.
- Director – Business Development – Tenneco Inc. from 2002 to 2006.
- Co-Founder & Vice President, Strategy – Slingshot Solutions, Inc. from 1999 to 2002.
- Various engineering, business development, consulting, and management positions with Business Development Asia, LLC; General Motors Corp.; Booz • Allen & Hamilton; Tenneco Inc./Tenneco Japan; and AAP St. Marys Corp. (subsidiary of Hitachi Metals America).
- Master of Business Administration – The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- BSET, Mechanical Engineering – University of Dayton
Vice President, Operations and Quality
- Director, Operations and Product Design – Perceptron, Inc. GmbH from 1992 to 2008.
- Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
- Fachhochschule in Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering Diploma from the University Giessen Friedberg
- Vocational Training in Mechanic and Electronics with Hartmann & Braun
David L. Watza
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- TriMas Corporation
- Vice President Corporate Development and Treasury, responsible for Global Treasury, March 2015 to October 2015.
- Vice President Business Planning & Analysis, June 2013 to March 2015.
- Division Finance Officer – Australia, overseas assignment, March 2011 to June 2013.
- Division Finance Officer – Cequent Performance Products, July 2005 to March 2011.
- DTE Energy, Energy Trading Company – non-regulated subsidiary, Risk Analyst and Accounting Supervisor roles, January 2000 to July 2005.
- Lear Corporation, Manager of External Reporting, January 1996 to January 2000.
- Durakon Industries, Corporate Controller, May 1992 to January 1996.
- Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor, July 1988 to May 1992.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, BBA
- Registered CPA, State of Michigan